Skip to main content

Week 5 A




Subway’s target audience is people who are looking for healthy fast food. They also market to people who want healthy food at an affordable price. To showcase themselves as a healthy alternative to traditional fast food establishments, they make sure every menu item has bright and vibrate vegetables in it. If I would have to take a guess, I would say Subway is targeting customers between the ages of 20 to 40’s. I came to this conclusion based on the content and models on their websites. To draw in the younger crowd, subway’s site has catchphrases like “This is how you Wrap”. The catering service they provide is targeted for birthday parties, office meetings, and sports gathering. The overall tone and message for Subway are to eat fresh food at a cost friendly price.



I typically eat at The Hunger Bear Deli on my cheat meal days. Based on their website, I believe the Hunger Bear Deli’s target audience would be for people who are less health-conscious when it comes to food. I came to this conclusion based on the scrolling images on their home page. Majority of the food items shown on their website are huge sub-portions with a meat base and little to no vegetables. Based on the trendiness of their website I would say they are targeting customers between the ages of 16 to mid 30’s. The overall tone and message for The Hunger Bear Deli would be fun casual eating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 A - Appealing To Peoples Emotions

When writing a blog, in the beginning, you are basically faceless. By letting people know there is an actual person behind the words on the screen can spark a connection with you and the customer. Ultimately, adding human interest to your blog allows your readers to connect with you and your business in a more personal and relatable way. For me, reading a blog post that is similar to a personal life experience draws me in to read more. I am also emotionally connected with the writer and become more engaged with their content. Effective human-interest blogs can result in your company differentiating itself from their competition. When a human-interest post is well written, it will captivate their audience, and through its uniqueness, produce a bigger fan base and consumer interaction. A human-interest post may be less effective if you are guest blogging for a company. Especially if you are writing from the standpoint of your own personality while disregarding the company’s ...

Week 16

The social media platforms I enjoyed the most were Facebook, Instagram, and Email marketing via Mail Chimp. I learned so much with the Facebook marketing tools and was proud of what I was able to create for my company. I’m a big fan of Instagram and I enjoy its easy to use platform. With Mail Chimp, I was able to tap into my creative side and design a newsletter that reflected my company’s personality and mission statement. Finding the right type of social media platform for your business is extremely important in today’s world. Social media allows companies to interact with their consumers as well as learn about their audience demographics. After checking out which social media platforms my competitors are using to interact with their clients, I decided that Facebook marketing and Email Marketing would integrate best with my company. With a weekly email marketing campaign, I am able to strengthen the relationships with my clients and build credibility. With Facebook, I can engage ...

Week 11 - Email Marketing

Newsletters – A marketing tool that is immensely effective and valuable for new and existing businesses alike. Email marketing allows your company to stay in contact with your consumers, increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty. Not only that, but newsletters also adds value to your company’s brand. The key to email marketing is staying consistent. Consistency builds trust and reliability. In return, your business can be seen as an expert in its field through its content. It is because of this, I do believe His and Hers Real Estate Investments would benefit tremendously with email marketing. The type of content my newsletter will entail are as follows: Tips on How to Sell Your Home, Real Estate Educational Guides, Market Trends and Tips on How to Save Money Before Purchasing your First Home.  My email marketing campaign would be set up to send monthly newsletters to my subscribers.  I feel like weekly would be a bit bombarding in the long run.  I want m...